Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop trusted and influential relationships with customers’ C-level executives, management, and technical decision-making and decision-influencing contacts.
- To be the voice-of-the-customer in which the customers’ expectations, preferences, priorities and aversions are understood and communicated to the Sisu team.
- To be assertively proactive, efficiently responsive and effectively collaborative in identifying and addressing the customers’ needs relevant to Sisu’s offerings, and ensure needs and expectations are being aligned, managed, met and exceeded.
- Provide a conduit for information to flow between the customer and Sisu, and facilitate when and how to use appropriate Sisu resources including the executive team and service delivery for response coordination and delivery.
- Positively impact the customers’ real and perceived value of the solutions and relationship with Sisu by gaining and leveraging account intelligence and best practices in solution design and deployment and through the execution of account planning.
- Initiate, plan and carry out well conceived consultative and solutions-oriented sales opportunities through annual account planning, internal and external collaboration, sales process management, and balancing Sisu business goals and objectives with customer advocacy.
- Four year college degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Three to five years experience preferred in Business Development, Account Management, Sales, Sales Operations or Marketing
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% on a fairly consistent basis to customer sites, and industry and business partner events (occasional travel requirements may exceed 75%)
- Demonstrated Healthcare Industry experience including broad understanding and experience in the healthcare information technology arena
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- A high degree of initiative and motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; able to work with limited supervisor.
To apply for this position, please complete our online job application.