- Meet with decision makers, application owners, and end users to define business financial and operations requirements and application goals and identify and resolve application issues.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users, analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement and implement changes.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Conduct research on software application products and services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization and to customers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new applications, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new applications.
- Graduation from an accredited technical school or college/university with a degree in a computer science, Information Systems, Health Information management, Accounting, or related fields; or equivalent healthcare experience.
- Healthcare experience in a financial or health information area is preferred.
- MEDITECH experience preferred.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Strong team-building and problem-solving skills.
- Strong training and education skills.
- Complete projects and responsibilities with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Strong demonstration of oral and written communication skills.
- Strong dedication, work ethics, sense of teamwork, and professional attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task assignments.
To apply for this position, please complete our online job application.