The Customer Service Manager will oversee the Customer Technical Services area and maintain customer satisfaction by providing service support and problem solving resources.
- Manage the Customer Technical Services staff and work in collaboration with all internal departments to ensure the delivery of service support to Sisu customers
- Manages the day to day operation of the service support team, and develops and implements process and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Works directly with customers and is the escalation point of contact for issues brought forward
- Provide customer service training to all Sisu staff in the use of all customer service related tools and processes.
- Incorporate ITIL methodologies, as appropriate, to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining regular and effective communications with our customers. Receive regular feedback concerning our customer service, keep our customers abreast of our services and how to best utilize them and inform them of changes that may be occurring.
- Act as a liaison with outside support partners
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service and or support
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience
- Strong dedication, work ethics, sense of teamwork, and professional attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please complete our online job application.