- Participates in the planning, coordination, development, implementation, and maintenance activities related to the integration of applications and technologies within the organization’s application integration environment.
- Primary responsibilities include collaborating with the organizations’ s application analysts and end users of the system to design, build, test, train, implement, evaluate, and maintain interfaces and other associated systems.
- Holds basic knowledge about HL7 interfaces, build, testing and implementation, the ability to analyze and understand business problems, and the knowledge to make solution recommendations that meet the organizational goals of maintaining clinical and business systems.
- Dedicated to providing a secure, effective, integrated patient care delivery system that continually improves outcomes, reduces cost, increases efficiency, and enhances patients’ experiences.
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, proficiency in programming languages and integration standards, data structures, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Graduation from an accredited technical school or college/university with a degree in a computer science or related fields; or equivalent healthcare experience.
- Two years of directly related professional experience required.
- Five years of directly related professional experience preferred.
- Familiar with HL7 message structure.
- Familiar with TCP/IP concepts.
- Familiar with FHIR.
- Familiar with SQL-like language and understands concepts of a relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Familiar with Hospital/Clinic work flows.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Corepoint Integration Engine is a plus.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Exhibit self-motivation and independence in a work environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to learn and understand data flow and impact in a healthcare environment.
- Show flexibility and adaptability in handling changing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and pick up new tasks to assist with organizational goals.
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, organization, prioritization, leadership, project management, and communication methods.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and healthcare expertise.
To apply for this position, please complete our online job application.