- Support activities that advance the use of electronic health record (EHR) technology.
- Analyzes and coordinate process/workflow redesign efforts to streamline and improve end-user satisfaction.
- Provides and manages data that assist in decision support and outcomes management.
- Provide education and training for Sisu and Customer staff.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of related technology and software as it relates to EHR.
- Maintains EHR system and applications functionality and addresses issues promptly.
- Monitor issue tracking software, quantify problems, and recommend appropriate corrections.
- Work with lead project manager in the implementation of enhancements to the electronic medical record.
- Assists with research and implementation of enhancements to the EHR software as it relates to regulatory changes or best practice.
- Work either alone or with cross functional teams in the creation of end-user reports or data extraction requests.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, or healthcare related field or equivalent healthcare experience
- Three (3) years healthcare experience in support of EHR modules, implementations and/or upgrades.
- RN, MT(ASCP), RT, RHIA/T, or CphT preferred
- HIM, Informatics and/or CPOE experience strongly desired.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Strong team-building and problem-solving skills.
- Strong training and education skills.
- Complete projects and responsibilities with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Strong demonstration of oral and written communication skills.
- Strong dedication, work ethics, sense of teamwork, and professional attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task assignments.
To apply for this position, please complete our online job application.