Why choose to join the Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions team? We’ve got five reasons to share with you.
We’re Stable and Growing
By putting our customers first in everything we do, Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions has built a loyal customer base throughout the U.S. We work continuously to expand our offerings and our customer base to continue our trend of healthy, year-after-year growth.
We Connect Vital Community Organizations with the Solutions They Need
Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions offers IT services and solutions for the healthcare provider segment with a focus on community and rural healthcare organizations, including critical access hospitals. These organizations care for some of the most underserved communities in the country. Sisu connects these vital hospitals and healthcare facilities with the technology they need to deliver outstanding care to the people who rely on them, and we’re proud of our role in supporting these vital community resources.
We’re Committed to Our Team—and Its Members
Working at Sisu means joining a team that commits to the advancement of each of its members. In addition to promoting professional development through ongoing education and training programs, we also offer flexible remote working options to help you achieve the balance you need to be a happy and healthy team member. Sisu’s Duluth office also maintains a relaxed and friendly workplace with team-building events throughout the year to create the kind of work environment you look forward to.
We Believe in Giving Back
In addition to the work we do with community and rural healthcare organizations, we at Sisu also believe in giving back to the communities around us. We hold charity events, fundraisers and community events throughout the year, including the following:
- The United Way is just one of the many charities that Sisu employees support. Employees may voluntarily contribute each pay period to support our local United Way, which provides food, clothes and other essentials to those in need.
- Many of our employees raise funds for Duluth’s Polar Bear Plunge (and jump into the freezing waters of Lake Superior in February!) to support the Special Olympics of Minnesota.
- At Christmas time, we support the Salvation Army by either adopting a family or ringing the kettle bells to collect donations.
- We also help local shelters by donating clothes, toys, and household goods to those in need throughout the year.
Additionally, many of our employees are active within the community. Sisu donates to support their work, and we give our employees the flexibility to participate in activities that are important to them.
We Offer Competitive Benefits Packages
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. To attract and retain the best quality employees, we offer a very competitive benefits package including:
- Generous vacation accrual
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
To join the Sisu team, take a look at the open positions that we have currently available. We look forward to hearing from you!