At Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions, we specialize in delivering the IT solutions and services community healthcare facilities need to survive – and thrive. With our long history of serving rural communities, we bring the insight, understanding and resources required to provide sustainable IT cost structures and critical access to information – the lifeblood vital to operational efficiency and clinical decision-making.
Memorial Health Care Systems of Seward, Nebraska has made the switch to MEDITECH Expanse with the help and expertise of the Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions team. Sisu assisted Memorial Health in their last implementation and has come back again to assist them in their recent transition to Expanse.
Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions was recently recognized with a Public Health Partnership Award by St. Louis County for their service as a community partner during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions had a blast attending this year’s MUSE Inspire Conference in Dallas, Texas! We were able to share our stories face-to-face with MEDITECH users and vendors once again for this 3-day conference.
Harlan County Health System has made the switch to Sisu’s outsourced business office. Solutions have included revenue cycle consulting and optimization, billing insurance verification, coding denials and appeals, patient statements and phone calls, and payment processing.
Our recent projects
- Clinical Staff Augmentation for MEDITECH Expanse Implementation at Avera Health
- Billing Support Service at Bigfork Valley Hospital
- Revenue Cycle Assessment for MEDITECH Expanse MaaS at Lower Umpqua Hospital
- B/AR Training in MEDITECH Client/Server at Community Memorial Hospital
- Staff Augmentation and IT Support Staffing in MEDITECH Client/Server at Cook Hospital
- Data Conversion from MEDITECH Client/Server at Essentia Health - Moose Lake
- Vocera Hardware Integration to MEDITECH Client/Server at North Valley Health Center
- SQL/RD Report Writing in MEDITECH Expanse at St. Luke's Hospital and Clinics