At Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions, we specialize in delivering the IT solutions and services community healthcare facilities need to survive – and thrive. With our long history of serving rural communities, we bring the insight, understanding and resources required to provide sustainable IT cost structures and critical access to information – the lifeblood vital to operational efficiency and clinical decision-making.
The COVID-19 pandemic response has challenged our residents, businesses, schools, public works, and healthcare providers. Starting in August 2020, St. Louis County Public Health and Human Services (PHHS) and Sisu entered a partnership to provide two, full-time Infection Control Specialists dedicated to PHHS’s COVID-19 response.
With a proven track record in healthcare, sales and customer service, Sisu is glad to have Wade back!
After 22 years in downtown Duluth, Sisu makes the move to Hermantown.
Partnership provides access to hands-on training for thousands of students in hundreds of colleges and universities using Expanse EHR.
Our recent projects
- Clinical Staff Augmentation for MEDITECH Expanse Implementation at Avera Health
- Billing Support Service at Bigfork Valley Hospital
- Revenue Cycle Assessment for MEDITECH Expanse MaaS at Lower Umpqua Hospital
- B/AR Training in MEDITECH Client/Server at Community Memorial Hospital
- Staff Augmentation and IT Support Staffing in MEDITECH Client/Server at Cook Hospital
- Data Conversion from MEDITECH Client/Server at Essentia Health - Moose Lake
- Vocera Hardware Integration to MEDITECH Client/Server at North Valley Health Center
- SQL/RD Report Writing in MEDITECH Expanse at St. Luke's Hospital and Clinics