At Sisu Solutions, we specialize in delivering the IT solutions and services community healthcare facilities need to survive – and thrive. With our long history of serving rural communities, we bring the insight, understanding and resources required to provide sustainable IT cost structures and critical access to information – the lifeblood vital to operational efficiency and clinical decision-making.
On October 31, the Orthopedic Hospital of Wisconsin (OHOW) in Glendale went live with MEDITECH’s Expanse EHR platform. The project started late in 2021 and included resources from both Sisu’s and MEDITECH’s implementation teams working directly with OHOW’s stakeholders toward the successful go-live.
Making an EHR upgrade is no small feat, with the help and expertise of Sisu Solutions, Northfield Hospital + Clinics of Northfield, Minnesota has made the switch to MEDITECH Expanse MaaS. Northfield is a grouping of 14 specialty care centers, 6 primary care clinics and 3 immediate care facilities, along with their online eCare system.
Since the start of their partnership in 2020, both the City of Superior and Douglas County have found the resources they needed in Sisu. Recently, Sisu has worked to update and upgrade software for both county and city staff. Sisu has conducted workflow design, software development, and process improvement as well as providing onboarding, testing, and training end-users in Sisu’s custom designed web-based application technology, Taivas.
Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions is happy to be able to provide students and new graduates with the opportunity to gain experience and begin their careers. This summer Sisu has four internships, two in revenue cycle management, one in marketing and the other in cyber security.
Memorial Health Care Systems of Seward, Nebraska has made the switch to MEDITECH Expanse with the help and expertise of the Sisu Healthcare IT Solutions team. Sisu assisted Memorial Health in their last implementation and has come back again to assist them in their recent transition to Expanse.
Our recent projects
- Bigfork Valley Hospital – Bigfork, MN - MEDITECH Enterprise Medical Record Update Support
- City of Superior, WI - Software Workflow Engineering Design
- Community Memorial Hospital – Cloquet, MN - MEDITECH Enterprise Medical Record Update Support
- Cook Hospital – Cook, MN - Staff Augmentation and IT Support Staffing in MEDITECH Client/Server
- Interfaith Care Center – Carlton, MN - Help Desk Network Support
- Lower Umpqua Hospital – Reedsport, OR - Revenue Cycle Management/Staff Augmentation
- Northshore Health – Grand Marais, MN - MEDITECH Applications Support/Liaison and Promoting Interoperability
- St. Louis County – Duluth, MN - Infection Control Specialist Support
- United Memorial Medical Center – Houston, TX – C/S 5.6 Implementation and Hosting
- Welia Health - Mora, MN - Migration Support